9 May 2010

Day one!

So this is day one of my blog. I'm not sure what I'm exactly supposed to write, or do for that matter. so i guess ill use this blog as more of a diary of my life.
So today is Sunday, I went over to see my gran and great grandfather today, we recently lost My grampa john who i was dearly close to, and I'm kinda finding it hard to cope with, if anyone reading this has gone through what I'm feeling right now, id appreciate some advice. I guess I'm feeling really low and depressed about it all, but its natural right? It doesn't help that my fathers an alcoholic either, But that's another part of my shit life I'm sure will come out in the next few days, My doctor told me to write down what I'm feeling and express my emotional side more. I think this blog will be that release i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment